MisionExporta.com, in application of current legislation on the protection of personal data, informs that the personal data collected through the forms on this website is included in the specific files of users of the services of the owner of the website.
Identifying the data controller for this website:
- Data controller: Alberto Lobo Lobato (hereinafter, data controller).
- CIF: 11.960.127N
- Address: Calle Mariano José de Larra 6, 2ºA, 28232 Las Rozas de Madrid, Spain.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Activity: Export and sales consultancy.
- Purpose of this website: Information only.
Type of personal data collected on this website
Identification data: name, surname and company name.
Contact details: postal address, e-mail address, telephone number.
Browsing data: type and identification of the device, IP address, type of browser, domain through which you access the website, browsing data, activity on the website.
Purpose of the processing of personal data:
At MisionExporta.com we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- In the event of contracting the services offered by the owner of the website, in order to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, provision and improvement of the service.
- For the sending of information requested through the forms provided on MisionExporta.com, as well as the moderation of comments on the blog.
- To send subscription bulletins (Newsletters), as well as commercial communications of promotions and other news related to exports.
Data capture systems used by this website
There are several forms on this website, and the information collected on each form is used in the following way:
Contact form: There is a contact form for queries, suggestions, professional contacts or requests for information. In this case, personal data will be used to respond to them and send the information that the user requires through the website.
Comments form: The personal data entered in the form to insert these comments will be used exclusively to moderate and publish them.
Content subscription forms: there are forms to activate the subscription. The data provided will be used exclusively to send the Newsletter and keep you updated on export-related news, as well as to inform you of special offers exclusively for MisionExporta.com subscribers.
Download systems: On this website you can download different content that is periodically incorporated in text, video and audio format. In this case, identification data (including name, company, telephone number and e-mail address) is required to activate the subscription form and the corresponding download.
Registration Form: In this case we ask for the following personal data: Name, email. This is so that you can create an account in our system and have access to its functionalities.
Retention period of personal data
Customer Data: The period of conservation of personal data will vary depending on the service contracted by the Client. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, and may be kept until:
- 4 years: Law on Infringements and Penalties in the Social Order (obligations regarding affiliation, registrations, cancellations, contributions, payment of wages...); Arts. 66 et seq. General Tax Law (accounting books...).
- 5 years: Art. 1964 of the Civil Code (personal actions without special time limit).
- 6 years: Art. 30 of the Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices, etc.).
- 10 years: Art. 25 of the Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing.
Subscriber data: From the time the user subscribes until the user unsubscribes.
Data of potential customers: The data will be kept in any case for the duration of the commercial relationship and, once it has ended, unless the user requests its deletion beforehand.
What are your rights in relation to the use of your data?
Data subjects, or those who believe themselves to be concerned by the processing of their data, have the right to:
- Request access to their personal data.
- Request its rectification or erasure.
- Request its cancellation.
- Request the restriction of their processing.
- Opposing treatment.
- Request data portability.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. To exercise these rights, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you feel that your rights concerning the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority via its website: https://www.aepd.es/es.
There is a form for exercising your rights, you can request it by email or, if you prefer, you can use the forms prepared by the Spanish Data Protection Agency or third parties.
- These forms must be electronically signed or be accompanied by a photocopy of the ID card.
- If you are represented by someone, you must attach a copy of their ID card, or it must be signed with their electronic signature.
- Forms can be sent by letter or by mail to the address of the data controller stated at the beginning of this text.
Security breach notification and declaration
At MisionExporta.com we take appropriate security measures to protect personal information against loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, and we take into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal information.
Despite all efforts, if it is determined that your data has been misappropriated (including by an employee or partner of the website owner, or exposed by a security breach, or improperly acquired by a third party), you will be informed promptly as soon as we become aware of such security breach, misappropriation or misacquisition.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Some tools used on this website to manage data may be contracted out to third parties. In this case, and in order to provide the services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, the website manager may share data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- The web development and maintenance company. They have signed a service provision contract that obliges them to maintain the same level of privacy that applies to the processing carried out on this website.
- Web and hosting provider: This website has an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption that allows the secure sending of personal data through standard contact forms, hosted on servers that MisionExporta has contracted with Raiola Networks.
- External service providers (e.g., analytics services, marketing campaign management, website management, and email distribution and other similar service providers) to enable them to perform commercial functions on behalf of the website owner.
Data processing outside the EU
Any international transfer of data derived from the use of tools or service providers will be subject to the Privacy Shield agreement, which guarantees that American software companies comply with European data protection policies on privacy, secrecy and data security.
Newsletter and email marketing platform
The webmaster's e-mail service is provided through the services of Google Inc.
Social media marketing:
Ads is a Google platform aimed at advertisers who want to advertise on Google. MisionExporta.com uses Google Ads, Google's advertising platform that allows for the creation of campaigns and ads to be displayed on other websites. When generating an ad, you can segment the audience by:
- Demographic data (age, gender, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies etc.)
- What they buy on the internet and through other channels
At MisionExporta.com we use LinkedIn Ads, LinkedIn's advertising platform that allows us to create campaigns and ads. When generating an ad audiences can be segmented by:
- Demographic data (age, gender, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
- What they buy on the internet and through other channels, etc.
Secrecy and data security
MisionExporta.com undertakes to use and process the user's personal data, respecting their confidentiality, in accordance with the purpose set out in this text, as well as to comply with its obligation to store them, and to adopt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection legislation.
This website includes an SSL certificate. This is a security protocol that makes data travel in an integral and secure way; that is, the transmission of data between a server and the web user is fully encoded or encrypted.
Despite all efforts undertaken, MisionExporta.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network, nor, therefore, the absence of violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Therefore, and with respect to the confidentiality of processing, the webmaster shall ensure that any person who is authorised to process customer data (including its staff, partners and service providers) shall be under an appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, the user shall be notified without undue delay, and timely information related to the security incident shall be provided as it becomes known at this time.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data submitted to MisionExporta.com, exonerating those responsible for the website from any liability in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact, download or subscription forms.
The party responsible for the website reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislative developments, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, it will announce on this page the changes introduced reasonably in advance of their implementation.